Party responsible for the protection of your personal data
Representaciones de Exposiciones México, S.A. de C.V. with its address located at Avenida Conscripto número 311, Colonia Lomas de Sotelo, C.P. 11200, México, Distrito Federal, is the party responsible for handling your personal data.
How can you contact us?
At the privacy office located at the aforementioned address with the following contact information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: (55) 5268-2000
For what purposes do we collect and use your personal data?
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Provide the services and products that you have requested
- Provide information about changes or new products or services that are related to a product or service procured or acquired by the customer
- Comply with our obligations to our customers
- Evaluate the quality of service
- Conduct internal studies on consumer habits
What personal data do we obtain and from where?
For the purposes indicated in this Privacy Notice, we may collect your personal data in different ways:
- When you provide them directly to us
- When you visit our website or use our online services
- When we obtain information through other sources permitted by law
- Directly collected personal data
We collect your personal information directly when you provide it to us when visiting our facilities, when you participate in our promotions, or when you give us information in order to provide a service. The data that we will obtain by this means may be, inter alia, your name, address, telephone, or email.
Personal information that we collect when you visit our website (www.centrocitibanamex.com) or use our online services:
Name, address, telephone, or email.Personal data that we collect through other sources:
We may obtain information from you from other sources permitted by law, such as telephone directories or work directories. The data that we obtain by these means may be, inter alia, your name, address, telephone, or email.
How can you limit the use or disclosure of your personal information?
You may limit the use or disclosure of your personal data in the following manner:
- To cease to receive promotional emails, send an email to email@example.com and write the word “Baja” [“Unsubscribe”] in the subject line.
- Submit a written request containing your signature at the privacy office located at the indicated address, and present your original official ID along with a non-certified copy of it.
How can you access or correct your personal data, or cancel or object to their use?
You have the right to access your personal data in our possession and the details concerning how they are handled, as well as to correct them if they are inaccurate or incomplete; to cancel them if you deem that they are not required for any of the purposes indicated in this Privacy Notice, if they are being used for non-consensual purposes, or if you have terminated the contractual or service relationship; or to object to the handling of such data for specific purposes. The implemented mechanism for exercising these rights is to submit the respective request at the privacy office located at the indicated address, where you must submit a signed request and present your original official ID along with a non-certified copy of it.
The request must contain and accompany the following:
- Requester’s name and address
- The documents that prove the requester’s identity, or where appropriate, his or her legal representation
- A clear and precise description of the personal data in regard to which the holder seeks to exercise any of his or her rights of Access, Correction, Cancellation, or Objection (ARCO, per the Spanish acronym)
- In the case of personal data correction requests, the holder must indicate, in addition to the foregoing points, the modifications to be made and provide the documentation to support his or her request
- Any other elements or documents that facilitate the process of locating the personal data
The deadline to address and respond to your request is 20 business days. For more information, please contact the privacy office or visit the indicated address.
How can you revoke consent to have your data handled?
At any time, you may revoke the consent you have given us to handle your personal data in order to stop us from making use of such data. To do this, you may take any of the following measures:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate that you have revoked your consent to have your personal data handled
- Submit a written request containing your signature at the privacy office located at the indicated address, and present your original official ID along with a non-certified copy of it. This request must indicate that you revoke your consent to have your personal data handled
In a period not exceeding 20 business days, we will address your request and inform you about whether or not it is accepted via the contact data that you provide to us in the request.
Can your data travel to another country or be shared with others?
Your personal data will not be transferred and will not be handled inside or outside the country by anyone other than the indicated Party Responsible for protecting your personal data.
Modifications to the Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to modify or update this Privacy Notice at any time to address new legislation, internal policies, or new requirements for providing or offering our services or products. These modifications will be available to the public through the following means: (i) announcements visible at our establishment or customer service center; or (ii) on our website (https://www.centrocitibanamex.com/en/privacy-notice/)
Cookies are text files that are automatically downloaded and stored on the hard disk of the user’s computer when browsing a specific Internet page, which allows the web server to remember certain data about this user, including his or her viewing preferences for the pages on that server and his or her name and password.
In turn, web beacons are images inserted into a website or email that can be used to monitor a visitor’s behavior, such as by storing information about the user’s IP address, duration of interaction time on that page, and the type of browser used, inter alia.
- Your browser type and operating system
- The websites that you visit
- The links that you follow
- IP address
- The site you visited before entering our own
- To whom can you submit your complaints and reports about mishandling of your personal data?
If you consider that your rights to protection of personal data have been violated by any conduct of our employees or our actions or responses, or if you presume that the handling of your personal data has violated the provisions of the Federal Act on Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, you may file the corresponding complaint or report to the Federal Institute for Information Access and Data Protection (IFAI); for more information, visit www.ifai.org.mx